http://www.buy-au-levitra.com http://www.buy-au-levitra.com viagra online viagra online http://www.levitra4au.com http://www.levitra4au.com cialis online cialis online order viagara online order viagara online levitra online pharmacy levitra online pharmacy http://buy2cialis.com http://buy2cialis.com viagra viagra online catalogs sellers of viagra and cialis in the usa online catalogs sellers of viagra and cialis in the usa http://www.levitra-online2.com/ http://www.levitra-online2.com/ cialis uk suppliers cialis uk suppliers viagra viagra
It’s been awhile guys, but WEEKEND UPDATE IS BACK, Y’ALL. I’m not even going to ask if you missed me. We have a connection. I know you did.
Shall we begin?
- Mitt Romeny and Mr. Burns. One is a Republican Presidential candidate. The other? Cartoon billionaire. So why is it so hard to tell who said what? (via guardian comment)
- Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a “slut” and a “prostitute.” WHOOPS. And then “apologizes.” And here are his last six apologies. DOUBLE WHOOPS! (via buzzfeed)
- GCB is an acronym for Good Christian Belles. Good Christian Belles is the revised name that ABC used for its show based on the book, Good Christian Bitches. There was NO WAY conservatives were going to allow that title to slide. It aired. It was “eh…” But what’s worse it was the worst kind of caricaturing possible. My favorite quote from one review of the show on CNN’s belief blog? “GCB serves it up Texas-style, in the buckle of the Bible Belt, complete with more Scripture ripped out of context than most churchgoers can keep count.” (via CNNbelief)
- Putin wins the Russian election. Umm… duh. Thousands hit the streets in protest over allegations of wide spread voter fraud. So many WHOOPSIES, today, you guys. (via theindependent)
- Lady Gaga hits 20 million followers on Twitter. Do you care? I don’t. I don’t even know why I shared that. sigh… shut it down. (via BBC)
- Have you eaten lunch today? Are you eating right now? Okay, then don’t click here. This week on TLC’s “My Strange Addiction,” a woman who refuses to cut her fingernails and toenails. She calls them her “babies.” I’m sorry, WHAT?! (via buzzfeed)
- Watch the video at the top if you want to have trouble sleeping tonight. And every night for the rest of your life. Honestly, I went back and forth between uncontrollable laughter and unbridled terror. (via videogum/nightmares)
Have a great week everyone!
featured image: buzzfeed