“Oh. My. Gosh. All this news is INCREDIBLE!” – This cat
- First things first. JK Rowling announced on her website the title of her new book, The Casual Vacancy, along with a short description. This is her first book for adults. AND IT’S GOING TO BE AWESOME. (via jkrowling)
- Add “because you might run into A BEAR” to the list of reasons why you shouldn’t text and walk at the same time. AM I RIGHT OR WHAT?! (via buzzfeed)
- Everyone knows the ONLY reason Google is so popular is because of it’s “doodles” which periodically take over the logo on its page. Ask yourself, “what would be the best job at Google?” The answer is CEO because you’d make some serious bank. BUT, the second best job is DOODLER. Can’t make this crap up.IT’S REAL AND THEY’RE HIRING! (via google)
- Speaking of Google. You and I use Google Earth to look at a satellite image of our houses, but one man called Saroo, used it to find his family 25 years after he fell asleep on a train and woke up 14 hours later in another place entirely. This story is incredible. (via bbc)
- America loves George Washington. I mean come on, he’s on our one dollar bill AND our quarter. But you know who CAN’T STAND him? Britain. Seems old Georgie was named “Britain’s greatest ever foe.” Way to go, man. You did it. (via telegraph)
Have a good week, you guys.
featured image: telegraph